Engine:5.3 liter 8 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:15 CITY / 21 HWY
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
This unit has satellite radio capabilities. You'll never again be lost in a crowded city or a country region with the navigation system on this 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Our dealership has already run the CARFAX report and it is clean. A clean CARFAX is a great asset for resale value in the future. with XM/Sirus Satellite Radio you are no longer restricted by poor quality local radio stations while driving the Chevrolet Silverado. Anywhere on the planet, you will have hundreds of digital stations to choose from. The vehicle is outfitted with an OnStar communication system. This model shines with an exquisite metallic silver exterior finish. The vehicle has a 5.3 liter 8 Cylinder Engine high output engine. The vehicle has four wheel drive capabilities. This unit is equipped with front side curtain airbags. This unit features cruise control for long trips. This unit comes standard with a state of the art traction control system.
**Vehicle Options listed are when the unit was originally built. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase.
- Remote power door locks
- Power windows
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cruise control
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Audio system security
- Digital Audio Input
- In-Dash single CD player
- MP3 player
- XM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
- Radio Data System
- XM Satellite Radio
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Stability control with anti-roll control
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Wheel Width: 7.5
- Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Metal-look dash trim
- Metal-look door trim
- External temperature display
- Manufacturer''s 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.7 s
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Heated driver mirror
- Heated passenger mirror
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Daytime running lights
- OnStar Directions & Connections
- Front and rear reading lights
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Premium cloth seat upholstery
- Front split-bench
- Split rear bench
- Fold-up cushion rear seats
- Rear seats center armrest
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Power steering
- Suspension class: HD
- Manual front air conditioning
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
- Fuel Type: Flexible
- Fuel Capacity: 26.0 gal.
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-radio display
- Headlights off auto delay
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Independent front suspension classification
- Short and long arm front suspension
- Front Independent Suspension
- Leaf rear spring
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Leaf rear suspension
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Chrome grille
- Overhead console: Mini
- Automatic locking hubs
- Curb weight: 5;329 lbs.
- Gross vehicle weight: 7;000 lbs.
- Overall Length: 230.2"
- Overall Width: 80.0"
- Overall height: 73.7"
- Wheelbase: 143.5"
- Front Head Room: 41.2"
- Rear Head Room: 40.5"
- Front Leg Room: 41.3"
- Rear Leg Room: 38.7"
- Front Shoulder Room: 65.2"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 65.1"
- Front Hip Room: 62.5"
- Rear Hip Room: 65.4"
- Three 12V DC power outlets
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Floor mats: Vinyl/rubber front and rear
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver; passenger and rear
- Seatback storage: 2
- Tires: Width: 265 mm
- Tires: Profile: 70
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Diameter of tires: 17.0"
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: P
- Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Rear door type: Tailgate
- Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Chrome bumpers
- Fixed antenna
- 4 Door
- Selective service internet access
- Driver airbag
- Child safety locks
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Rear axle; 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine; Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- Suspension Package; Handling/Trailering; heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- GVWR; 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753; CK10953; or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753; CK10953; or CK10543 models.)
- Transfer case; electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Four wheel drive
- Battery; heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps; maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator; 145 amps
- Frame; fully-boxed; hydroformed front section
- Suspension; front independent; coil over shock
- Suspension; rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs; semi-elliptic
- Steering; power; rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust; aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Wheel; 17'' (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier; outside spare; winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Bumper; front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Bumper; rear chrome; step-style with pad
- Air dam; Black
- Moldings; bodyside; body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Grille; chrome surround (Not included when (VAT) Chrome grille; LPO or (VAS) Body-color grille; LPO are ordered.)
- Lamps; dual cargo area lamps
- Glass; Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models; includes rear window. With Extended Cab models; includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger; includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wipers; front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles; Black
- Pickup box; Fleetside
- Audio system feature; speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels; including: commercial-free music; sports; news; talk; entertainment; comedy; family and kids'' channels; and much more. With XM''s incredible range of programming; everything worth listening to is on XM (Not available with (UUL) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and navigation; (UUK) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and navigation or (UE0) OnStar; delete. Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Seat adjuster; manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat; rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up); 3-passenger; folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Steering column; Tilt-Wheel; adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel; leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation; analog with speedometer; odometer; fuel level; engine temperature; and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer; trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel; turn signal ''on''; transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT; 1SF and 1LZ; includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on; key-in-ignition; driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows; power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control; electronic with set and resume speed; located on steering wheel
- Cup holders; front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Mirror; inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors; driver and front passenger; sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side; Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle; front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks; rear driver and passenger side
- Lighting; interior with dome and reading lights; illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- StabiliTrak; stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags; frontal; driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child''s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System; children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant; child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner''s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags; head curtain side-impact; front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child''s age and size; even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant; child or booster seat. See the Owner''s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags; seat-mounted side-impact; driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child''s age and size; even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant; child or booster seat. See the Owner''s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks; rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
the silverado is the best truck ive ever owned i average 24.5mgp/hywy with the 5.3v8 i tow a camper that weighs in at 8900lbs and have 500-600lbs of stuff in the bed at the same time and it handles it like a dream with my hill assist and trailer sway controle its like the trailer isnt there and the z71 suspention handles great off road to if you dont own one u need to get to a chevy dealer now!!Read more reviews at Cars.com
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 833-583-0413 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.