Drivetrain:4WD; Dual Rear Wheels
Engine:5.9 liter Straight 6 Cylinder Engine
Side-Impact Air Bags
2007 Dodge 3500 SLT Quad Cab Long Box Dual Rear Wheel 4X4 5.9 Liter Diesel Automatic
Comfort and Convenience: Air, Cruise, Tilt, Power Windows, Locks & Mirrors, Power Driver Seat, Bench Split Seat, Keyless Entry,
Entertainment & Instrumentation: AM/FM, Auxiliary Input, USB Port, Electronic Compass, External Temperature, Hands Free Bluetooth
Safety: Traction Control,
Exterior: Heated Mirrors, GooseNeck, Spray Liner, Tow
**Vehicle Options listed are when the unit was originally built. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase.
- Dual Rear Wheels
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Passenger Airbag
- Digital Audio Input
- In-Dash single CD player
- Total Number of Speakers: 4
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Wheel Width: 6
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Manufacturer''s 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.2 s
- Front split-bench
- Fold-up cushion rear seats
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Power steering
- Suspension class: Regular
- Manual front air conditioning
- Max cargo capacity: 41 cu.ft.
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
- Fuel Capacity: 35.0 gal.
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-radio display
- Headlights off auto delay
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Non-independent front suspension classification
- Leading link front suspension
- Leaf rear spring
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Leaf rear suspension
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Center Console: Partial with storage
- Automatic locking hubs
- Gross vehicle weight: 11;500 lbs.
- Overall Length: 249.7"
- Overall Width: 96.0"
- Overall height: 78.4"
- Wheelbase: 160.5"
- Front Head Room: 40.8"
- Rear Head Room: 40.0"
- Front Leg Room: 41.0"
- Rear Leg Room: 36.4"
- Front Shoulder Room: 67.0"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 66.7"
- Front Hip Room: 65.1"
- Rear Hip Room: 64.6"
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Door pockets: Driver and passenger
- Tires: Width: 235 mm
- Tires: Profile: 80
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Diameter of tires: 17.0"
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: LT
- Tires: Load Rating: E
- Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Rear door type: Tailgate
- Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Fixed antenna
- 4 Door
- Driver airbag
- Manual child safety locks
- Halogen aero-composite headlights
- Electronically controlled throttle
- HD engine cooling
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly transfer case
- 3.73 axle ratio
- 11.5'' rear axle ring gear diameter
- 5200# front axle
- Front hub extensions
- Four wheel drive
- 600-amp maintenance free battery
- 136-amp alternator
- 8.0'' pickup box w/removable tailgate
- Trailer tow wiring-inc: 4-pin connector
- 11500# GVWR
- HD front/rear shock absorbers
- Front stabilizer bar
- 17'' x 6'' steel wheels w/bright wheel skins
- Pwr steering
- Bright front bumper
- Bright rear bumper
- Front air dam
- Bright grille
- Body-color upper fascia
- Halogen headlamps
- Clearance lamps
- Box & rear fender lamps
- Tinted glass
- Variable speed intermittent windshield wipers
- Cargo lamp
- Mini floor console
- Carpeted floor covering
- Floor tunnel insulation
- 4-spoke steering wheel
- Tilt steering column
- Sentry Key theft deterrent system
- Instrument cluster-inc: 120 MPH primary speedometer; tachometer
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch down
- Speed control
- Fixed long mast antenna
- 12V pwr outlet
- Cigar lighter
- Color-keyed instrument panel bezel
- Day/night rearview mirror
- Passenger assist handle
- Rear underseat compartment storage
- ''Next Generation'' front airbags
- Front height adjustable shoulder belts
- Dual note horn
I bought this truck brand new in 2007. I bought the 3500 Mega Cab Dually Laramie Edition with the 5.9 H.O. Turbo Diesel. Purchased for just over 50K but it has been worth every penny. I now have 90,000 miles on it and have never had a single problem, absolutely nothing. I currently get about 17.5 MPG on the freeway averaging 74 miles an hour, not bad for a 1 ton. I can go about 560 miles on a single tank. As far at the exterior, it is beautiful. For this year, Dodge shrank the flares for the dual rear wheels and they look super sharp. The bed is a little small, short box was the only option this year for the Mega cab body style but great for my needs, i.e. 4 wheeler, kayak, biking. For the interior, wow! The Mega cab is huge, it is the by far the biggest back seat I have seen besides a limo. I had 4 grown men sitting shoulder to shoulder in the back, and we still had room! The Laramie edition does not leave someone wanting. The front seats are super comfortable as they are leather, power and provide adjustable lumbar support for my bad back. Other convenient options include radio controls on the back side of the steering wheel and a rear power sliding window. I know not all will come with these features, but if you can find one that does, you wont regret it. This truck not only has more power than you'll probably ever need, it also gets better gas mileage than most trucks half its size. It is by far the most reliable truck I have ever driven. Then factor in the exterior styling and interior comfort, this truck is the last truck you'll ever own.Read more reviews at Cars.com
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 833-583-0413 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.