Engine:5.9 liter Straight 6 Cylinder Engine
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
2007 Dodge 3500 Mega Cab Flat Bed 4X4 5.9 Liter Diesel Automatic
Comfort and Convenience: Air, Cruise, Tilt, Power Windows, Locks & Mirrors, Power Driver Seat, Bench Split Seat, Heated Seats Keyless Entry, Auto Climate Control,
Entertainment & Instrumentation: AMFM, CD Player Electronic Compass, External Temperature, Infinity Premium Sound System,
Safety: Trailer Brake,
Exterior: Running Boards, Tint, Spray Liner, Tow
The satellite radio system in this unit gives you access to hundreds of nation-wide radio stations with a clear digital signal. This model has a clean CARFAX vehicle history report. with XM/Sirus Satellite Radio you are no longer restricted by poor quality local radio stations while driving the Ram Pickup. Anywhere on the planet, you will have hundreds of digital stations to choose from. This unit has a 5.9 liter Straight 6 Cylinder Engine high output engine. The vehicle shines with clean polished lines coated with an elegant white finish. This Dodge Ram Pickup has four wheel drive capabilities. This 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 3500 has dual wheels for expanded hauling options. Easily set your speed in this Dodge Ram Pickup with a state of the art cruise control system. Increase or decrease velocity with the touch of a button. This vehicle has a diesel engine. Anti-lock brakes are standard on this model.
**Vehicle Options listed are when the unit was originally built. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase.
- Remote power door locks
- Power windows
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Trailer hitch
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Passenger Airbag
- Intercooled Turbo
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Wheel Width: 6
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Trip computer
- External temperature display
- Manufacturer''s 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 9.9 s
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Heated driver mirror
- Heated passenger mirror
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Front and rear reading lights
- Front split-bench
- Split rear bench
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Rear seats center armrest
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Power steering
- Suspension class: Regular
- Manual front air conditioning
- Max cargo capacity: 72 cu.ft.
- Vehicle Emissions: Federal
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 34.0 gal.
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-radio display
- Headlights off auto delay
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Non-independent front suspension classification
- Leading link front suspension
- Leaf rear spring
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Leaf rear suspension
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Chrome grille
- Center Console: Partial with storage
- Automatic locking hubs
- Gross vehicle weight: 10;500 lbs.
- Overall Length: 247.7"
- Overall Width: 96.0"
- Overall height: 78.5"
- Wheelbase: 160.5"
- Front Head Room: 40.8"
- Rear Head Room: 40.5"
- Front Leg Room: 41.0"
- Rear Leg Room: 44.2"
- Front Shoulder Room: 67.0"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 66.5"
- Front Hip Room: 64.9"
- Rear Hip Room: 64.4"
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver; passenger and rear
- Tires: Width: 235 mm
- Tires: Profile: 80
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Diameter of tires: 17.0"
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: LT
- Tires: Load Rating: E
- Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Rear door type: Tailgate
- Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Fixed antenna
- 4 Door
- Driver airbag
- Manual child safety locks
- Halogen aero-composite headlights
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Electronically controlled throttle
- HD engine cooling
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly transfer case
- 3.73 axle ratio
- 11.5'' rear axle ring gear diameter
- 5200# front axle
- Front hub extensions
- Four wheel drive
- 750-amp maintenance free battery
- 136-amp alternator
- 6.3'' pickup box w/removable tailgate
- Trailer tow wiring-inc: 4-pin connector
- Trailer tow group-inc: Class IV receiver hitch; 7-pin wiring harness
- 10500# GVWR
- HD front/rear shock absorbers
- Front stabilizer bar
- Full size spare tire w/17'' steel wheel; winch type carrier
- 17'' x 6'' steel wheels w/bright wheel skins
- Pwr steering
- Bright front bumper
- Bright rear bumper
- Front air dam
- Bright grille
- Body-color upper fascia
- Halogen headlamps
- Clearance lamps
- Box & rear fender lamps
- Tinted glass
- Variable speed intermittent windshield wipers
- Cargo lamp
- Rear 60/40 split folding bench seat
- Mini floor console
- Carpeted floor covering
- Floor tunnel insulation
- 4-spoke steering wheel
- Tilt steering column
- Sentry Key theft deterrent system
- Instrument cluster-inc: 120 MPH primary speedometer; tachometer
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch down
- Speed control
- Air conditioning
- Fixed long mast antenna
- 12V pwr outlet
- Cigar lighter
- Color-keyed instrument panel bezel
- Day/night rearview mirror
- Passenger assist handle
- Rear courtesy/reading lamps
- Cab back storage
- ''Next Generation'' front airbags
- Front height adjustable shoulder belts
- Dual note horn
I bought this truck brand new in 2007. I bought the 3500 Mega Cab Dually Laramie Edition with the 5.9 H.O. Turbo Diesel. Purchased for just over 50K but it has been worth every penny. I now have 90,000 miles on it and have never had a single problem, absolutely nothing. I currently get about 17.5 MPG on the freeway averaging 74 miles an hour, not bad for a 1 ton. I can go about 560 miles on a single tank. As far at the exterior, it is beautiful. For this year, Dodge shrank the flares for the dual rear wheels and they look super sharp. The bed is a little small, short box was the only option this year for the Mega cab body style but great for my needs, i.e. 4 wheeler, kayak, biking. For the interior, wow! The Mega cab is huge, it is the by far the biggest back seat I have seen besides a limo. I had 4 grown men sitting shoulder to shoulder in the back, and we still had room! The Laramie edition does not leave someone wanting. The front seats are super comfortable as they are leather, power and provide adjustable lumbar support for my bad back. Other convenient options include radio controls on the back side of the steering wheel and a rear power sliding window. I know not all will come with these features, but if you can find one that does, you wont regret it. This truck not only has more power than you'll probably ever need, it also gets better gas mileage than most trucks half its size. It is by far the most reliable truck I have ever driven. Then factor in the exterior styling and interior comfort, this truck is the last truck you'll ever own.Read more reviews at Cars.com
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 833-583-0413 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.